MySQL in SaaS, Part II: Effective Monitoring for increased Performance, Security & Uptime
Effective monitoring of your SaaS Applications is crucial to prevent security issues, ensure performance & uptime and help you meet your customer Service Levels Agreements (SLAs). Effective monitoring also helps you increase operational efficiency & reduce costs. Join part II of our MySQL in SaaS webinar series to learn how the MySQL Enterprise Monitor enables you to:
- Define security policies with the new Access Controls Lists (ACLs)
- Obtain easy to understand MySQL performance metrics via charts and on-demand reports
- Perform over 30 detailed checks for common security issues
- Get operationally-focused overviews highlighting availability, throughput, response time and critical events
- Perform policy-based configuration and scheduling of automatic notifications & alerts
- And much more!
Don't miss this opportunity to learn and get all your questions answered by Oracle expert Mark Matthews!
- Mark Matthews, Consulting Member of Technical Staff
On24-Registrierungsseite wird in einem neuen Reiter/einem neuen Fenster geöffnet